Cing Xiu (庆秀) was born on September 13, 1998. Cing is a fourth generation member of Shiko Jikan.
Cing's debut single was All I want Is YOU.
On May 22, Cing became host of the radio show, OTAKU CR@ZY.
- Name: Cing Xiu
- Nicknames: XiaXia
- Birthdate: September 13, 1998
- Birthplace: Hong Kong, China
- Bloodtype: AB
- Height: 154 cm
- Hello!Project Status
- 2011.03.31 Member
- 2011.03.31 Shiko Jikan Member
- UP FRONT PROMOTION Status
- 2011.03.31 Member
- Years In Hello! Project: 2 years
- Shiko Jikan Color: Lavendar
- Specialty: Cooking
- Looks Up To: Murakami Chiyo & Saito Kotomi
- Hello!Project Groups
- Shiko Jikan (2011-present)
Singles Participated In
- All I want is YOU (Debut)
- Natsu no go aisatsu
- MAGIC WINGS
- Asa no Taiyou
- Taking off!
- Vivid Rose ~Midnight Love~
- KISS/A.i.shi.te.ru Lullaby
- Ài de xiàohuà/Huǒhuā
- [2011-] Hello! Shiko Jikan Show
- [2013-] OTAKU CR@ZY
- She's the only Shiko Jikan member to host a radio show.
- She believes that Lavender is the most royal in the universe.
- Fellow Shiko Jikan members say Cing is inmature and childish.
- Tsunku said Cing is a reliable member.
- She always carries lip balm and gum in her bag
- She refuses to step in mud.
- She likes strawberrys with whip cream.
- She eats organic food.
- She had the longest hair in Shiko Jikan, being 38 inchs long. She cut it to her shoulders shortly after joining.
- She likes cats.
|Members||Second Gen: Tseng Qi (G), Rong Yan|
Fourth Gen: Shea Wenqian, Cing Xiu, Cai Ting
Fifth Gen: Cai Yanyu, Zoeng Biyu, Hsiao Karen, Li Yoku
Sixth Gen: Kao JingJing, Nyu Xiwang
|Former Members||First Gen: Lei Huian, Zau Chen, Can Huifang, Guo Cuifen, Sung Meilin, Teng Peizhi|
Third Gen: Hu Hong, Xiaoli Zhilan
|Singles||01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26|
|Albums||Original: 01, 02, 03, 04, 05|
Mini Albums: PaTi REVOLUTION
Best Albums: Best of Shiko Jikan ~Pati Taimu~
|Related Units||Happy Jikan, Golden Jikan, Yukata Jikan, Sore Wa Shoujou, Special Hello! Pro Kenshuusei, Hello!Project Foreigners|