Flairie Girls (フレアリーガールズ) is a Japanese pop group signed to Hello! Project Girls Division. The group was formed in 2010 with thirteen members.
Flairies Girls highest selling single is "Tsukanoma no Yume / Namida wa ato Mawashi" with 250,304 copies sold, while their lowest selling major label single is "Leader no Teigi" with only 20,293 copies sold.
Their official color is Emerald Green.
First Generation (2010)
- Shimamura Mayumi (島村真由美; Dark Pink) - Leader
- Nagasawa Kiyoko (長澤清子; Blue) - Sub-Leader
- Takahashi Kaori (高橋かおり; Yellow)
- Masaoka Kichi (正岡きち; Emerald Green)
- Shoda Yuki (正田由紀; Red)
Second Generation (2015)
- Kurusu Minami (来栖みなみ; Medium Blue)
- Nakai Kiara (中井キアラ; Lavender)
- Miyano Jie (宮野傑; Green)
Third Generation (2017)
- Ichijo Akane (一条朱音; Crimson)
- Tachibana Koemi (橘コエミ; Yellow Green)
- Atsushi Tomoe (敦司友恵; Purple)
- Iwasaki Hinata (岩崎日向; Orange)
First Generation (2010)
- Iwakura Yaeko (岩倉八重子; Indigo) - Graduated September 8, 2015
- Nakajima Miyano (中島宮野; Green) - Left August 13, 2013
- Tsujimura Koharu (辻村小春; Teal) - Left October 15, 2010
- Teshigahara Yui (勅使河原ゆい; Orange) - Graduated May 3, 2011
- Morishita Yasu (森下野洲; Lavender) - Graduated July 19, 2015
- Hagiwara Tsuji (萩原辻; Maroon) - Graduated July 19, 2015
- Niigaki Kazumi (新垣和美; Light Blue) - Graduated July 19, 2015
- Yanagawa Masumi (柳川真澄; Purple) Graduated December 31, 2016
On January 1, Flairie Girls was announced with thirteen members.
On April 4, Flairie Girls released their debut indies single, "Yellow Stars".
On October 15, Tsujimura Koharu left the group.
On March 7, Flairie Girls released their first major single, "Ringo wa Naite Imasu".
On May 3, Teshigahara Yui graduated from the group in order to focus on school.
On October 14, Flairie Girls released their first album, "FIRST FLAIR".
On August 13, Nakajima Miyano left the group.
On January 3, the graduations of Morishita Yasu, Hagiwara Tsuji, and Niigaki Kazumi were announced. They would graduate in July.
On July 19, Morishita, Hagiwara, and Niigaki graduated from the group.
On August 1, the second generation was added to the group.
On September 8, Iwakura Yaeko graduated due to an injury.
On December 31, Yanagawa Masumi graduated from the group.
On May 1, Flairie Girls transferred to Hello! Project Girls Division.
On July 15, Flairie Girls added four Girls Division Kenshuusei to the line-up, raising the member count to twelve.
- [2011.03.07] Ringo wa Naite Imasu (りんごは泣いています)
- [2011.07.17] Kaze ni Tsubaki (風に椿)
- [2011.12.04] Tsutsuji no Himitsu (つつじの秘密)
- [2012.01.20] Ue ni Idou suru Houhou (上に移動する方法)
- [2012.05.09] Get it on! Jiyuu e no Race! (Get it on! 自由へのレース)
- [2012.09.15] Jibun Jishindearu Koto (自分自身であること)
- [2013.02.24] Pastel Daze
- [2013.06.15] Tsuyoi Reality (強いリReality)
- [2013.11.17] Leader no Teigi (Leaderの定義)
- [2014.04.01] Hikari no Naka de Kagayaku Hoshi (光の中で輝く星)
- [2014.08.10] REVERSE RAINBOW / Koko ni Nai Ashiato (REVERSE RAINBOW / ここにない足跡)
- [2015.03.15] Otona wa Shinjitekurenai / Eien no Hakusen (大人は信じてくれない / 永遠の白線)
- [2015.09.01] THE CHOSEN ONE / Ai no Nikumu (THE CHOSEN ONE / 愛を憎む)
- [2016.01.29] Yowamushi wa ikemasen! / Onna no Namida (弱虫はいけません！ / 女の涙)
- [2016.05.07] MOVING ON! / Kantan ni Taikutsu (MOVING ON! / 簡単に退屈)
- [2016.11.15] DO IT WITH FLAIR! / Sayonara Standard / Watashitachi no Departure (DO IT WITH FLAIR! / さようならStandard / 私たちのデフラグ)
- [2017.03.08] Tsukanoma no Yume / Namida wa ato Mawashi (つかの間の夢 / 涙は後回し)
- [2017.07.19] Boku wa Ganbaru / Ai no Sonzai (僕は頑張る / 愛の存在)
- [2017.08.23] Sora Kara Ai ga Futte Kuru (空から愛が降って来る)
- [2011.10.14] FIRST FLAIR
- [2013.07.23] MILKY WAY
- [2015.12.01] Romantic Snow (ロマンティックスノー)
- [2017.05.20] TAKE A CHANCE ON ME!
- [2012-Present] Flairie TV
- [2011-2014] Flairie Relay
- [2015-Present] Shoujo no Diary
- To decide their official colors, they were drawn out of a hat.
- All members are split up to sub-units.
- Sub unit singles are usually released one day after another.
- For a short period of time (2016-2017), sub units were inactive due to the shortage of members.
- Their goal is to perform at Saitama Super Arena.