JupiNus (ジュピヌス) is a Japanese boy group under the collective group HoshiBoshi Pro, and managed by H1GHFLY. They were formed in 2013 originally for the drama "Hagemasu! Yude Tamago~!" and became an official group during March 2013. They currently have 4 members. Their Hoshi color is Dark Blue.
JupiNus was originally a made-up group composing of 4 Little Oujis (training programs that train boys under HoshiBoshi Pro to become an idol) -- Uehara Takeo, Ogawa Raikou, Shinohara Yuudai, and Aizawa Kenji. After a big demand for the drama's groups to become real-life, JupiNus debuted under HoshiBoshi Pro with their drama debut song, "GAME". It was announced that Uehara Takeo (who played JupiNus' leader in the drama) was to be the leader for the group.
On October 28, Icchan added a new member to the line-up -- 1st Generation Little Ouji member Takemura Junichiro. He will begin activities on November 2.
- Uehara Takeo (上原武雄; Red) (Leader, Lead Vocalist)
- Ogawa Raikou (小川ライコウ; Orange) (Sub-Leader, Main Vocalist)
- Shinohara Yuudai (篠原雄大; Green) (Lead Rapper, Main Vocalist)
- Takemura Junichiro (竹村潤一郎; Purple) (Lead Vocalist, Main Dancer)
- Aizawa Kenji (相澤健治; Blue) (Youngest, Visual, Lead Vocalist, Lead Dancer)
- [2013.03.31] GAME
- [2013.06.17] We can be one
- [2013.08.01] Splash Free
- [2013.10.30] Bye Bye Dubye ~See you again~[Lyrics]
- [2014.05.10] Glory Road
- [2016.10.01] Slave of Love
Otsuka Sora/Uehara Takeo
- [2013.05.16] TBA
Fujisaki Tomoe/Ogawa Raikou
- [2013.06.16] TBA
Saotome Takumi/Shinohara Yuudai
Sakurai Kou/Aizawa Kenji
- [2013.08.16] Ao no Kanata/JOY
- Was originally only intended to be created for the drama, but because of high demand, they were created in real life.
- Aizawa Kenji is a big fan of NeXus and Polaris α.
- JupiNus is often paired up with Dearly Stars to compete with GalaXy at concerts.
- Solely made from Little Oujis.
- Replied that their rivals are HI-5 & Dearly Stars.
- Ogawa Raikou is a big fan of Morning Musume.
- Aizawa Kenji and Takemura Junichiro are good friends, and attend the same school.