September 1, 2000
Also Known As
Kar, Kar-Kar, Car in a, Kotse-Kotse
Neon Sky Blue
Karina is a member of the group Believe! Morning Musume currently consisting of 6 members. She is the 3rd oldest and 4th youngest. She first started dancing and singing when Reana asked her to learn a dance with her and another classmate, Jessica. Through Reana, she learned The Lucky Star Cheerdance, Renai Circulation, Maru Maru Mori Mori, The beginning of Jiriri Kiteru and Tan Tan Taan!, and Special Generation. She met Reana in 2nd Grade, they were best friends and along with another friend were dubbed the "3 Lost Sheep" due to the fact that they were always late during classes and all the teachers would usually look for the 3 of them.
- Birth Name: Karina
- Stage Name: Kar-Kar
- Nicknames: Karinachii, Kar, Kar-Kar, Car in a
- Birthdate: September 1, 2000
- Birthplace: Philippines
- Height: 5'1
- Specialty: Can eat alot without getting fat
- Hobby: Skipping Around
- Looks up to: Fukumura Mizuki, Taylor Swift
- Hello! Project Status: 2012-Present
- In Believe! Morning Musume: 2012-Present
- Believe! Morning Musume Color: Neon Sky Blue
- Motto: "Really Much..."
- Favorite Words: Like
- Favorite Food: Chicken
- Disliked Food: Broccoli
- Favorite Colors: Blue
- Favorite Flowers: Rose
- Favorite Season: Spring
- Favorite Singers: Fukumura Mizuki, Iikubo Haruna, Nakanishi Kana
- Favorite Animals: Cats
- Favorite Morning Musume Songs: Kono Chikyuu no heiwa wo negatterun da yo
- Hello! Project Groups:
September 1, On her birthday she got into a fight with Reana and another classmate.
During summer she got side bangs.
She was diagnosed with Astigmatism.
November 4, She opened up her own Tumblr. Account
February 6, It was announced that she would be graduating from Believe! Morning Musume and Hello! Project on the last day of BMM's upcoming concert tour.
"At one moment, after Mandi left the group, even if she newly came back as a member of Vii-iii, I thought the group disbanded already...Until Reana brought it up with me again during extra-curricular activities in school. She told me that the group was still together.
But somehow, I felt different inside...It was different when we first debuted, we were really close friends, we were always together side by side, I don't know what happened. Mandi just left and now here I am announcing my graduation...
I really wanted this group to last longer, but, I just can't. I want to live a normal life.
Just like Mandi, I too found my own new group of friends...So I thought it was time to leave
It's not that they've been taking away the time I could spend with my new group of friends. We don't really talk.
It's because, if they WERE willing to keep the group together, they would've been inviting us over to our houses to hang out and such, the WHOLE group...I mean, Kristen went over to Reana's house and they didn't even say a single thing to us about it...Isn't that mean!? We were even in the Philippines! There were no other H!P members to talk to and hang out with!
Anyways, I don't want to seem to be over reacting...but anyways,
I, Karina, shall be graduating in the final day of Believe! Morning Musume's upcoming tour.
I'll definitely try to participate well in the practice of the concert and help out in the costumes and making of the Track list, since it's my job this time...
The group obviously decreased by 1 member but that doesn't mean BMM will drop down. Never.
The group will keep on improving even without me!
So, please continue to support BMM and the rest of the Believe! groups!
PS: If I were you I would keep a strong watch on Vii-iii!!!
This was Believe! Morning Musume member Karina!
Believe! Morning Musume Singles:
- [10.20.2012] Wakuteka Take a Chance!
- [10.30.2012] Morning Coffee
- [11.03.2012] Shabondama
- [11.03.2012] Renai Hunter
- [11.05.2012] Kanashimi Twilight
- [11.05.2012] Pyoco Pyoco Ultra
- [11.05.2012] Do it! Now
- [11.06.2012] Samui Ne
- [12.18.2012] When the 1st Love Ends
Ushinawareta Hitsuji Singles:
- [12.21.2012] Paradise of Light and Shadow
- [12.04.2012] Driving Me, Myself and I across the sky
- She cries easily
- Shes not good in learning dances
- She usually has the most money out of the members and yet she spends the most.
- They say she started to get more confident once she entered 7th Grade
- She was called "Stupid" by 1 classmate multiple times
- She wears glasses but she only uses them when reading
- She was a track and field player