Li Qian (李茜; Legal Name, Komine Rena; 小嶺麗奈) was born on August 3, 1997. She was a member of Shiko Jikan, joining the group on May 30, 2008 and leaving on June 1, 2008, due to contractual issues.
Li Qian was born on August 3, 1997 in Hong Kong, China to a couple whose names are undisclosed.
Li was an orphan. In 1998, she was adopted by a couple living in Aichi, Japan.
Li participated in the Shiko Jikan ~Kangaeru to GO~ Second Generation Auditions!.
On June 1, she left the group due to contractual reasons.
The next day, her profile was removed from the Shiko Jikan website.
Li opened a blog under her legal name, Komine Rena. In the first posts, she states that Li Qian was her birth name, but her parents changed her name after adopting her. She goes on to explain that the reason she left Shiko Jikan was because she would be forced to use her birth name to limit controversy, which her parents refused.
Li was adopted by the Japanese couple Komine Maria and Komine Yuusuke. She has a younger sister named Komine Akiko.
When Li joined Shiko Jikan, she was a sixth year elementary school student.
In March 2015, Li has graduated from high school.
- Birth Name: Li Qian (李茜)
- Legal Name: Komine Rena (小嶺麗奈)
- Nickname: LiLi (リリー), Renapon (レナポン)
- Birthdate: August 3, 1997
- Birthplace: Hong Kong, China
- Blood type: O
- Hello! Project groups:
- Shiko Jikan (2008)
- On June 23, 2012, she was officially recognized as a second generation member and was assigned the color white. Though it is noted that she has never been on the offical tenure list.
- Tsunku said during the audition, that Li could easily become the next Lei Huian.