|Madelyn "Maddie" Tachibana|
|Nickname||Maddie, Maddiboo, Maddie-chan|
|Birthdate||July 17th, 2000|
|Birthplace||Pittsburgh, PA United States of America|
|Years Active||2014 - present|
|Associated Acts||Hello! Pro Kenshuusei
Abby Lee Dance Company (formerly)
Maddie grew up in Pittsburgh, PA and learned to speak both English and Japanese. She started formal dance training at age 3, taking classes at the Reign Dance Productions and later joining the Abby Lee Dance Company at age 5 and a half. She took classes in Ballet, Acrobatics,Jazz and Hip Hop. Maddie was trained under Abby Lee Miller, notorious for her strict controversial methodology of teaching. Her Japanese parents were fans of Morning Musume and Hello! Project. Maddie has an older sister Katrina who also dances at the ALDC. Prior to joining Hello! Project Maddie and her sister were active in competitive dancing. She has won 5 national titles and 4 regionals in her competitive dance career including Junior Miss Starpower and Teen Miss Dance of Pennsylvania. Other than dancing, Maddie took voice lessons in the ALDC.
- Name: Madelyn "Maddie" Tachibana
- Date of Birth: July 17th 2000
- Official Nickname: Maddie, Maddiboo, Maddie-chan
- Date of joining Hello! Project: September 12 2014
- Favourite H!P act: Morning Musume, C-ute
- Place of Birth: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA
- Blood type: O
- Height: 164cm
- Special Skill: Acrobatics, Contortions
- Favourite food: Chicken Dijonaise
- Strong Point: Able to handle pressure.
- Weak point: Sometimes too much of a perfectionist.
- Looks up to: Sayashi Riho, Mai Hagiwara , Maimi Yajima and Shimizu Saki
- Favourite film: If I Stay, Princess Diaries, Frozen
- Favourite books: The Hunger Games, The Fault In Our Stars and Divergent
- Ikuta Erina has declared Maddie as her rival, admitting she felt threatened by Maddie's acrobatics skills.
- Michishige Sayumi wished that she would have Maddie's flexibility
- She along with Thalia Shizuka are cosidered by Tsunku as the best dancers that Hello! Project has ever had.
- While a member of the ALDC, she took voice lessons.
- She would love to have acrobatics incorporated to choreography, Yoshiko (main H!P choreographer) and Tsunku agrees as both believe Maddie would bring a different flavour to Hello! Project.
- She hopes to debut sometime next year with Thalia Shizuka and Sophia Akiyama.