Name: Ryuki Takashima (高島龍騎; Takashima Ryuki)
Nicknames: Ryuki-kun, Doragon-senpai, Takashima
Birthday: January 27, 1997
Birthplace: Sapporo, Hokkaido, Japan
Charmpoint: His highly-skilled acting
Weakpoint: Injury prone
Favorite Foods: Mango-flavored jelly, wheat bread, teriyaki
Least Favorite Foods: Kimchii, wonton soup, cauliflower
Favorite Subject: Physical Education
Least Favorite Subject: Home Economics
Motto: "Love is pure; let's make sure we keep it that way."
Favorite English Word: Love
SECRET Otoko Color: Dark Blue
Favorite Band: ShiNEE
Favorite Shinee Song: "Replay"
Favorite SECRET Otoko Song: "I Speak From My Heart"
- Hello! Project Groups:
- SECRET Otoko
- The rest of the SECRET Otoko boys say that his acting is highly-skilled and that he actually sounds pretty believable. His ideal type of girl: cute, a good cook, is a fan of K-pop, kind-hearted, sweet.
- He and fellow SECRET Otoko member, Hikaru Hoshimoto, are huge fans of K-pop.
- He is a quarter Korean on his mother's side.
- He is an only child.
- He has been interested in singing and acting since he was three years old and used to be in a bunch of plays and musicals growing up.
- He shares the same birthday as DreamS' Yamada Ayumu.
- He is currently a second-year high school student.
- He is a fan of Japanese rock bands ONE OK ROCK and MY FIRST STORY.
- Ryosuke Yamada of Hey! Say! JUMP is his role model.
- His dream is to have a concert in South Korea.
- He is currently learning Korean.
- [2014.??.??] Tenso no Dai Machigai (as Dori Maekawa)