Shiko Jikan ~Kangaeru to GO~ Second Generation Auditions! was the second generation audition for Shiko Jikan.
The audition started on April 1, 2008 and ended on May 30, 2008.
- Application Requirements
- Girls aged 7-19 years were allowed to audition.
- Application Deadline
- March 31, 2008
- Total Applicants
- 200 Chinese Girls
- Training camp and theme song
- Training Camp Choreographer
- Girl pop TV
- Applications were filed on March 31, 2008. The audition process started the next day.
- The videotape and profile of each girl was viewed by Tsunku, who then arbitrarily selected the ones he wanted to go into the third round.
- The second round ended on April 10, 2008.
- 62 girls were chosen to go to the screening in Tokyo.
- The fourth round started on April 21, 2008.
- The 30 girls will learn Japanese and whoever is more fluent will pass to the fifth round.
- The girls who were more fluent were chosen to go to the fifth round.
- The round ended on May 5, 2008.
- The fifth round began on May 6, 2008.
Twelve Girls Were Chosen
- Showa Liku - 18
- Mi Culi - 16
- Zen Xia - 15
- Zheng Chiya - 14
- Xiao Miya - 13
- Zeng Yun - 12
- Li Qian - 11
- Nyugen Meiyu - 10
- Ruo Long - 9
- Tseng Qi - 9
- Rong Yan - 8
- Qiuan Lichu - 7
The results were revealed on May 30, 2008.
- Zeng Yun is now a member of Happy Jikan, Xiao Miya is a part of GLiTTER, and Ruo Long is a member of DYB!.
- Shiko Jikan third generation member, Hu Hong, auditioned but didn't pass the fourth round.
- Participants could also auditioned for Happy Jikan, but could only join one group.
- Li Qian was chosen to enter the group, but never signed the contract to join the group due to her parents withdrawing her for school.